Saturday, December 01, 2007

Last Week Countdown!

One week of school left and all the final papers, presentations and so on we all know that entails. So what am I doing? Redecorating my blog, of course! Blame that Tam, she's such a bad influence, but I saw her new winter theme and gave in to my decorating urge. It's STRONG this year and I want to start NOW!!!

I volunteered (another intelligent use of my precious time) to help with setup and take-down on our PsyD holiday party and I'll be decorating on Friday when I should be studying my little heart out for my last psychopharm class. Gah... I am SO done with school!

When is everyone else off for the winter break?

5 comments:

Polar Bear said...

Dec 21st is my last day of work for the year. I'm back in it Jan 3rd. I have 12 days off!

Donna said...

The new look is so cute! I probably should re-do mine, too, but I just haven't found anything that knocks my socks off. I also have to change over from old Blogger to new Blogger for a lot of the designs, and I'm afraid that will take a bunch of time and effort to get everything the way I would like it. Maybe during the break?

Dec. 14 is my last day of the quarter and I'm back Jan. 7th for my last quarter and doing Comps. Yikes.

Anonymous said...

I really like your new colors!! So cute!

Di Di said...

Ooooh -- I love the new design! Very pretty.

Mamabeek said...

Thank you everyone for the nice comments. I still can't decide if it's a Christmas theme, a Valentine's theme or a peace and healing theme. I'm going for the latter because then I can leave it up as long as I want. LOL!

Turns out I have both Projective AND Neuropsych testing classes this coming term, so I'm sure I'll be gradually more and more horrified as the term progresses by the projections I'm putting up for the world to see...

Last day of class for me tomorrow. Yea!!! One more presentation and one more exam and I am done for a while. Today rocked, but I am soooo tired. I either know the shit or I don't so I'm going to watch a little TV and go to bed.