Or happy Hanuka or Winter Solstice a little late. Best wishes whatever you celebrate.
I am SOOOOO stuffed. We had prime rib with all the fixins, pie for dessert and then at home there's just no end to the goodies. Next stop Alka Seltzer. Ugh...
So here's a fun one... what is the tastiest thing each of you has eaten recently?
Mine would have to be A Lindt ball. Sounds yummy, no? LOL! Seriously, Lindt makes these little chocolate balls filled with the most meltaway creamy centers... but then I haven't hit the box of See's candy yet.
Caramel Bailey's isn't half bad either...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ugh. I have eaten so much Sees candy this year. I don't even like chocolate either!! I think the tastiest thing I have eaten recently is the smoked turkey we had on Christmas day. Oh and the apple pie with vanilla ice cream! Sounds like you had a great time! The food sounds like it was wonderful. Merry Christmas to you.
I got a little box of See's truffles from the darling daughter but haven't opened it yet. However, I did open the container of Trader Joe's peanut butter cups and shared a few of them with the family :) Those were yummy!
Post a Comment