So is there any reason I shouldn't play this game from work tomorrow? Cow Maze
I made it to level 16 and I am SOOOO torqued. I got all three bales in place, but I need a right arrow and I have only a left arrow remaining, so I can't get to the prize. It was so spiff that I managed to get the bales done I cannot face re-engineering the whole shebang some other way in order to get the right arrow left at the end. Grr...
Oh, I also didn't end up scheduled for as many days as I expected, now that the final (I think) schedule is in. So I only have to work three days before the end of the year and then a couple of practicum days. Not so bad after all.
DID learn there is prereading for my projective testing class. Hopefully there will be oodles of time for that once the book comes, but the whole holiday shipping jam makes me nervous. Book is set to ship the 25th. Surely it will go the 26th, right? Of course it has to come all the way across the stinking country.... um... but it's still going to come in time for me to have a few days to read the first two chapters; I'm sure of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I fail at cow maze... all I can get him to do is walk into the fence that is in front of him on the first screen of the first level. When I press stop he goes back to where he started, then he walks into the fence again. What am I missing?
I did that too at first, di di. Drag the arrows onto the field with the cow. If you put one in his path it will turn him in that direction. So you set him all up and then let him run.
Would definitely help if the text weren't all in German (I think)!
Ok, so now I've done the bales in every possible order, I think, and still end up short one rightward arrow and spare one leftward! There are only three rightward arrows and no matter how I configure it, I seem to need four. Shoot! Think I'll go wrap some packages and finish decorating Gus' play gym (to make it look like it belongs in the middle of the living room).
Have fun reading for projective. I'm assuming it's focusing on things like the Rorschach (yuk) so I'll also assume you are going to be reading Exner. Have fun!
Yep, Exner all over the place, and maybe we'll get some time on the TAT. Does anyone still use the TAT?
YUK??? Hey, I LOVE projectives! If I were in research I might devote a few years of my life to doing color card forensic studies on violent sex offenders. A couple of my profs who work with that population swear that Rorschach is The Bomb for getting them to confess. I may end up doing that sort of work too.. now THAT you're allowed to yuk about. ;p
I'm interested in which portions are empirically supported and which are not. Why not separate those out from the rest, I wonder? Of course I'm talking out my arse here since I haven't had the class. I'll take it and see if I can answer my own question in 12 weeks or so.
Post a Comment