Me too Donna. I'm wondering how it will go with a half grown coyote and a cat in a one room cabin during a Wyoming winter. Wild pet stories often have tragic endings. Having grown up in Wyoming I'm guessing she's probably in Cora, which is in the more scenic part of the state. Also the snowier part and in winter it's all cold as a witch's tit. Will be interesting to follow if she keeps posting.
5 comments:
Bummer, the link didn't work :(
Sorry, should work now!
Wow, that's amazing! I have mixed feelings whether it's a good idea or not, but those pictures :)
Happy belated birthday!!!!
Me too Donna. I'm wondering how it will go with a half grown coyote and a cat in a one room cabin during a Wyoming winter. Wild pet stories often have tragic endings. Having grown up in Wyoming I'm guessing she's probably in Cora, which is in the more scenic part of the state. Also the snowier part and in winter it's all cold as a witch's tit. Will be interesting to follow if she keeps posting.
Thank you, PB, for the birthday wishes!
Post a Comment