Monday, July 23, 2007

Ooooooooo!!! I am double clocked!

Lookie! Lookie! My cute, colorful Widgetbox clock finally showed up. I'm not grounded anymore. Hooray!

But now I have to remove my more professional, stylish one up at the top, because two clocks is rather silly I think. Hm... what should I put in its place? I really want to slap PacMan in there, but it's too big. Whee... I know what I'm going to do Wednesday (instead of learning Endnote the way I need to) I'm going shopping for blog bling. LOL! Anybody wanna come?

EDIT: Update... as you can see I moved the little clock up and put in this interesting (I think) bookcrossing thingie down below. I dunno if I'll actually participate properly though... if I weren't such a damned hoarder I'd jump in with both feet, but the only books I'd end up registering are ones I'm willing to pass along never to see again, and those are generally not my faves... It's still cool as hell though, and I'm sure I'll see things to try, so maybe that's how I'll get the wild ones. LOL!

3 comments:

Donna said...

I think the clock is cute!

I wouldn't dare do the book crossing thing. I already have far too many books, and I might have the tendency to get more!

Tery Lynne said...

The clock is cute and I love the pink and brown colors.

Looking forward to reading more of your blog :)

JustMe said...

i like the clock. it's a cool touch.

i'm also a hoarder, especially when it comes to books!