OMG, I got an INTERVIEW!!! That's two turn downs and one interview out of 15 applications. So it was worth all the pain after all. Bliss! Of course this is only the first step, but hey, I'll take it!
Of course all three dates they offer are Wednesdays and I will be teaching in the evening on that day, but I'll either interview in the am and try to jet back in time for the class or I'll find someone to cover for me.
OMG omg omg.... EEEEE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congrats, that's wonderful news :)
Donna
Congratulations!! As I remember from applying to grad school, getting that first "yes" makes everything zillions of times better because you can stop panicking about getting turned down everywhere... so I imagine it's a huge relief and also exciting news. :)
Thank you both, and yes, HUGE relief! Im hoping I'll get more interviews, obviously, and with 12 yet to weigh in there's still a chance. I got turned down to one of my top two choices (local places with top-notch pay) but since it rolled in an hour after the interview offer, I barely even felt it.
Now I STILL have to finish this Fing paper... no ability to concentrate at all today for some reason. :p
Congratulations and here is to hoping you have many more interviews and lots of choices!
Wow, that's exciting! And wishing you all the best for LOTS of choices!
W00T! Very exciting. I'm sure it's the first of many more to come. Knock on wood.
Post a Comment