TWO interviews. Yippee!!! This one isn't in a geographically enjoyable spot, but it pays well and the cost of living is less than here. A women's prison. Hmm...
***** UPDATE *****
Got a request to do a preliminary phone interview with place in IL tomorrow or Friday as a prelude to a formal invitation to interview there in person. Bye bye last minute cramming for my final tomorrow since I'll be poring over the brochure in hopes of coming up with two or three intelligent sounding questions for the interviewer. (She specifically said she wanted to answer any questions I had, so I'd best HAVE some!) Suggestions for notable things to ask most welcome. This site specializes in sex offender treatment.
Passed the screening interview and have a physical one scheduled. W00T!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Well - you applied, so it must have been worth a consideration.
Congratulations!
Congrats on getting results from all your hard work.
I still cannnot believe a graduate student in shrinkdom has not seen Dexter. You must. Immediately.
Congrats :)
Donna
Congratulations, very exciting.
Post a Comment