www.huffingtonpost.com/arianna-huffington/does-mccain-still-agree-w_b_130417.html
The financial meltdown has put the Grand Old Party's schizophrenia on full display. But why are so many in the media, the Democratic Party, and the Obama campaign averting their eyes from the spectacle of a party that wants to drown government until they need it to bail out Wall Street or AIG -- that wants to vanquish government workers, unless they are listening in on our phone conversations or working hard rolling back government regulations?
...With the madness of this contradictory mindset exposed, voters will have a chance to decide ...
Gah! How is it that a "contradictory mindset" has come to represent Schizophrenia in the public mind?
2 comments:
I will be sooo glad when this stupid election is over with!
Donna
Rather than post a rambling rant, I'll just say that I (we) absolutely agree. WE are DID...not schizophrenic; they are not the same, not even close. blah.
Throwing out terms like that in political stuff is terrible. Even if used correctly, it adds to stigma.
Post a Comment