Recovering from a minor meltdown yesterday. I could feel the tension and the stress building and building until by yesterday morning I was feeling stuck, frustrated and paralyzed. It's funny what small things can push a person over the edge. My bird bit me on the ear. Yep, that was it. Sent me wailing to the bedroom like a three year old child. I must have sobbed for an hour or more and told my mystified little cat all the ways that life was unfair and there was no way I could accomplish all these things and how I just couldn't DO this anymore!! She's a good listener and AR is good at hugging and petting and snuggling until all the pain ebbs away.
Feeling rejuvenated and re-energized today, if a bit shaky. Yes I'm tired and yes it's an enormous mountain I'm climbing but I CAN do it. I WILL do it! I think I'll keep the cat and AR around just in case though. I guess maybe the bird can come too...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sorry to hear everything got to you. Definitely keep the cat and AR around and tell that bird it's on probation ;)
Donna
Sometimes you just gotta give in. I'm glad you're better today.
Post a Comment