Ugh, I am SOOOO tired! For some reason I find sifting through potential internship sites to be horribly stress inducing. I've finally got my APPIC list made though, and have passed it on to AR for inspection. He'll weed out the "HELL no, I won't live there!" spots and lob it back to me.
Tomorrow I'll do the CAPIC list, as there are some decent, paid spots in that group, and they may outrank the lower rung APPIC ones. Realistically I am more likely to get one of the latter than the former, but I still cling to hope! Two people in last year's cohort got well paid APPIC spots even when other, accredited schools got none at all. Thus I forge on with that whisp of encouragement.
For tonight though, I can't take anymore. Just waiting for the last vestige of light to fade so we can watch our Netflix. (Digital projector requires darkness)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun - I wonder where you'll end up?
Donna
Post a Comment