So the other day I was at the bank and I noticed a dark brown elastic hair band on the ground. It was in perfect condition and I thought of how I had lost both mine like that, but ikk.. it was on the ground, you know?
Then yesterday I was at my practicum and saw the same hairband on the sidewalk by the parking meter. Ok, weird.
Just this afternoon at the grocery store, another dark brown elastic hairband in perfect condition was on the ground in the parking lot next to my car. TOOO WEIRD.
What does it want? Is it one of the ones I lost? Does it know I want one like it? Is it 3 or is it only the one again and again? Should I stop going out? =0
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
whoa. That is just too weird!
Donna
That is bizarre, you should start taking pictures, make your own hair band collage. :)
That hair band really gets around...I've now seen it twice on campus...if it's by my car when I head home, I'm going to flip out!
Lol that is nuts!!
ummm...that's pretty creepy!!!
the hair elastic is like your very own geico stack of bills with eyes
Post a Comment