Saturday, April 18, 2009

Amused to no end...

I have received CONGRATULATIONS on passing my State Exam. I did not take any exam, mind you, I simply filled out a State application for employment. Somehow though, I not only passed my exam, I was assigned a 90%. I can't decide whether to be happy I got an A or unhappy that I didn't get all the possible points. It's hard to learn from this, seeing as I can't recall the test or the study materials...

Methinks there is a massive SNAFU involving programming in our state employment system that we likely have never had the money to correct.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. And I thought it was just the State budget that was messed up ;)

Donna

Shell said...

Not taking an exam and still getting an A? These are the best exams!!! :)

joy refurbished said...

I hope every exam I have to take in grad school is as serendipiously manipulated as this :)

Therapeutic Ramblings said...

Sadly the state average is an 83%.