Friday, February 20, 2009

I Matched!

Wow... what an intense few moments it was from the time I started downloading my e-mail on the very slow connection here at school to the time I saw and managed to make sense of the confirmation that I matched.

WOO HOO!

But where? Five possibilities. It's going to be a loooooong weekend. :)

6 comments:

Di Di said...

Congratulations! As soon as I saw the news on Psycgirl's blog I ran over here to see if you had good news too... and you do!! Way to go!

Mamabeek said...

Thank you!!! :)

Psycgirl said...

Congratulations! I hope you get a great Match on Monday!

Psych Post Doc said...

Congrats!! It's so not fair that they keep you hanging on where. I hope it's your top choice.

PG said...

Yay! Congratulations. It's such suspense to not know where. But, what a relief.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! virtual confetti all around =)