Well I didn't expect to go out dancing last night, but it sure was fun! An old friend I've known since elementary school was in town this week for a PE teachers conference at the local university. Her free night was last night, so we went to dinner and wandered around farmer's market for a couple of hours. Then a bunch of the people at her conference insisted she join them at a bar where they were going dancing. We went for a peek and ended up staying quite a while. Holy COW... ever been dancing with 40 PE teachers? Those people take movement seriously. There were line dances, aerobic dances, jazz dances, you name it and the whole damned group had to be organized and instructed on every song. LOL! Never seen anything like it, but man oh man are my dogs sore today!
I ate way too much at dinner and somehow lost a pound in the process. That always mystifies me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I loved going to Farmer's Market during the summer when all the students are gone - so much easier to get around and see everything!
Glad to hear you got to have some fun :)
Donna
Post a Comment