Friday, May 23, 2008

Holiwhat?

So am I the only one who will be spending the entire long weekend writing papers and doing research? Sigh...

AR and I are going to see Aida tomorrow night at a local event center. I'm a little nervous because while we do have some amazing talent come to our area, this performance will be by a local high school. A friend invited us, so we're going to give it a whirl.

Other than that I'll be writing a 9 page paper, a 12 page paper, preparing a case presentation and working on my dissertation proposal. You know, just a little light reading (and writing)to pass the time.

So what is everyone else doing this weekend?


****UPDATE****

The play was outstanding. Just AMAZING talent, especially for high schoolers. At least one of those kids has a stab at making it big. A fun evening, and a cupcake at intermission, too. Moo. =)

3 comments:

Psych Post Doc said...

I hope you enjoy the show and that you have an incredibly productive weekend so you can relax soon.

You've been to my blog to know what I'm doing this weekend. :)

Di Di said...

You're not alone in spending the weekend working. I will be spending the weekend cleaning and summarizing a very long book, one chapter at a time, for my advisor.

Anonymous said...

You sound like you are working hard my friend. I am not looking forward to joining you in that. (sigh) I am really glad to hear the show was good!! Sounds like you had some fun!! :)