Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy Happy JOY!!!

So that's me in the happy helmet making the happy face in hopes the actual emotion will follow along presently. Hit an all time low in efficiency and moral today, but with the help of two very understanding coworkers managed to have a fun day anyway. HA!

On my way home from school last Friday I had to pee ferociously so stopped in a tiny little town with just one gas station to do so. There, what to my wondering eyes did appear at the checkout stand but a stack of VIOLET CRUMBLES!!!!! I haven't seen one of these in at least a decade. Was so blown away I bought four (AR loves them too) and am now wondering if I should have bought them all. My tooth, on the other hand, is screaming, "Here! RIGHT HERE is the cavity you've been trying to pretend was sinus pressure!" I did it on purpose, of course; coated my dubious tooth in sugar to test the sinus theory. Sigh... will call the dentist to make an appt for next week, or maybe Friday on my way home from school.

Tomorrow is all booked up with homework and an allergist appt, which is long overdue. They lost my records and had to schedule me for a 'new patient' appt rather than the usual kind, so it took a long time to get in. An NOT going to pay for their mistake though. The angry tooth will help me look really scary if they fuck with me, I hope. At least maybe it will be good for something...

1 comment:

Psych Post Doc said...

I hope the happy face leads to happy feelings.

Sorry about the need for a dentist and the allergist, but I hope both lead you to feeling better!!