Sunday, April 27, 2008

What am I DOING???

It's so hot here I just have no energy at all. Did manage to get 2 hours of weed whacking in this morning, then a shower and passed out for another 2 hours recovering from the allergy attack it inspired. Then I wandered up to the neighbors' to look at thier little red piglets. Fair time is coming in the end of July and my friend and neighbor is the pig leader for 4-H in our part of the county. She has three housed with her; one for her son, one for a city friend and the 'freezer pig' who won't go to the fair with the others.

I sat over there way longer than I meant to, having iced tea and then wine coolers. Finally wandered home, stopping to play with a new little palamino colt for awhile. So now I'm home again and I'm STILL worthless as tits on a boar. I know I'm SO going to regret this come Wed PM when I am over my head in homework, but fuck it, sometimes you just have to take some time off.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's been far too hot this past weekend! I think you had every right not to do anything and relax for a bit :)

Donna

Di Di said...

I agree -- sometimes you need to say fuck it for you own sanity!

Mamabeek said...

After today I am wondering if that might apply to "fuck YOU" too. =(