Has anyone tried out this new online book feature from Amazon Digital Services, Inc. ? Just placed and order and it told me that for about 7 bucks more I could have access to it online, start reading right away as well as searching and annotating all I liked. Too cool! For the book I ordered it's totally unnecessary, but for tardy textbooks it could be seriously handy. I've thought more times than I can count that I should get the DSM on a CD because I could then search for keywords.
A moment etched in my mind from my masters program:
"Oh yeah, there was some off the wall specifier fir agoraphobia buried in an unlikely section that referred to being phobic exclusively about urinating in public, now where in this 943 page book did I see that?"
2 comments:
Wow, sweet. I've bought books from the bookstore before, at outrages prices, because I didn't think I could get the book online in time. I try to find deals even cheaper than Amazon, but this may be useful to me one day.
I've seen the online thing at Amazon, but it's never been available for any of the books I bought. It could definitely come in handy :)
Post a Comment