Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Look out, she's gonna blow!!!

Are psychologists allowed to blow a gasket sometimes?

GAHHHH! The property management company just called me to say that the reason my neighbor couldn't get her weed abatement done this summer was because she was in a terrible car accident. Not to worry though, the cows have it under control.

Someone help me here I am going to LOSE IT on this woman! The accident happened two days after I called and complained, and two MONTHS after the frigging work should have been done, and further, I offered to do it FOR her, not once but three times. Did I mention she gets $50 a month off her rent to do her landscape maintenance and hasn't ONCE started up her weed whacker this year?

I'm usually a pretty tolerant, easy going person, but I'm getting seriously peeved here.
And to think, I teach anger management and impulse control skills to people all week long. Now I know what they mean when they say, "I don't WANT to breathe. I don't WANT to talk sense to myself. I want to fucking bash his face in!!!"

1 comment:

Donna said...

Oh geez, I'd be way pissed too! I just don't understand that neighbor. Doesn't she understand that she has to do something that's really, really important for the $50 off the rent?

Maybe the next step is to call the owner, since you know them? Or what about calling the County and reporting that the weed abatement isn't done, since it's such a horrible fire danger?

The weed abatement has got to get done one way or another. You can't do it all.