Friday, July 03, 2009

The Real Deal

FINALLY I am on my summer break. I did two full time weeks at Juvenile Hall and one day a week of practicum for the first three weeks of my break. So now that's done. I just have random days at the hall here and there and one last session at my practicum Monday. So this is IT! It's only a month, but I'll take it!

Absolutely gorgeous weather today so the holiday weekend will be lovely. Sadly it's hot as hell inland so we'll have fog tomorrow night for fireworks. We usually do though, and while I love the light show I hate big crowds so we'll just celebrate with our neighbors and a nice BBQ.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see by your Twitter that you saw the laser show - I wonder if it was as good as the fireworks shows used to be?

I'm glad you're doing well and I hope you're enjoying your summer! Mine is way busy here between classes and internship, but I thought I'd better stop by and say hi :)

Donna

Therapeutic Ramblings said...

Congrats!!