Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Fresh Fiction Home Delivery!

Are you a fiction lover? Maybe a fiction writer even? Check out this new site Newfiction
It's sort of like the old concept of books on tape, but in this case they are electronic and all the stories are by unpublished authors. My good friend Matt Millar told me about it because he is doing the readings. He rocks, so I know they'll be fun to hear, and they're free if you get a chapter a day (or week, your choice) or you can pay $5 to have it all at once, I think. They'll make their money by advertising on the site, but for now it's brand new. I'm going to put them on my ipod and listen while I commute. What little I heard was a hoot. =)

3 comments:

Tery Lynne said...

Cool, I have to check it out. I am not good with reading too much online at one time though - but it is something I would look into.

Anonymous said...

Sounds interesting! I will have to check it out! :)

Mamabeek said...

Ah, but that's the thing DD, it's something you can LISTEN to, since Matt does the reading. You can listen on your puter or you can download it and listen on an MP3 player (like ipod). It's there to read too though, if you prefer.