I have a WAIS kit to play with and simply EVERYONE wants to be a guinea pig for me. LOL! Let's just see what happens when I have the MMPI kit or the PCL-R. [Grin ]
Been SOOOOO bad this week and done only my reading so far and no writing. Got appointments tomorrow so I think I will be very busy tomorrow night and Thursday morning doing an assignment or two. Bad me! Thankfully the first week has been forgiving so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ohhhh, have fun giving and scoring the MMPI! Love that one...so interesting. The WAIS is interesting, too, but I loved learning about the MMPI :)
I am looking forward to the Rorschach the most. I hear the forensic uses, especially for the colored set, are very interesting. I also hear the scoring is a nightmare.
For now I am just enjoying doing the WAIS puzzles on my kitchen table. LOL! At least it's not protected so I don't have to shoot my husband if he sees something over my shoulder. ;p
Scoring the Rorschach is interesting, too, but not the easiest thing in the world. The combination of the Rorschach and MMPI can give pretty cool results.
Post a Comment