I is now in TWO programs at the same time. "Isn't this fun?" she says. Oh yeah. Well it's really not so bad. I'm certainly not having any trouble understanding anxiety disorders anyway. I've decided Generalized Anxiety Disorder is the best way to go, that way I cover all the territory at once. GAD! Will I graduate as expected? Will I get my intern number on time? Will I get enough hours for an MFT license? Will I get all this stinking homework done before Thursday? WHY have I opted to keep seeing clients at two different sites while I do my doctoral? All these and many more thoughts to plague me well into the wee hours every night.
My new digs where I am going to school are delightful! I have rented a room from a woman in the nicest section of town for less than any motel available, so color me happy! The only drag is that the place is SOOO pretty I am now sad not to be free to spend more time there. C'est la vie! Must take piccies and post next time around.
So yesterday and today I have read 8 text chapters of heavy duty material and my goal is to read two more plus a 50 page article in a 'reader' and then do a five axis diagnosis on a vignette and a quiz on one of the chapters. That's two classes down and just two to go on Tuesday, when I will again have time for homework. Wow. Been invited to drinks at 6 and am wondering if I'll have to be poured back into the car after. Sigh. It's all very interesting though, and I really don't mind doing it. Being sure to punctuate with occasional body movement, like trips to potty and fridge you know. The stuff of a good workout...
Back to the tomes now. Whee!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment